Irish Setter by Red Wing Ramsey 2.0 8'' AT Brown 83850
Item # 24769
$188.95Write a review
Challenging workplaces call for the Irish Setter 83800 8-Inch Lace Up Aluminum Toe boot. Equipped with UltraDry™ for waterproof performance, this men's ankle work boot is ASTM-rated for its safety toe and electrical hazard protection. The removable insole allows the use of personal orthotics; the combination rubber and polyurethane outsole delivers exceptional on-your-feet performance in a range of conditions.
- Accommodates orthotics
- Aluminum Safety Toe
- Approx. 8'' boot shaft height
- Brass eyelet and ski-hook lace closure
- Comfort Trek rubber/polyurethane outsole
- Direct-attach welt construction
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Irish Setter Ultradry™ Waterproofing System
- Last: 702-3E-2
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Non-metallic shank
- Padded tongue and collar
- Premium leather and synthetic upper
- Removable polyurethane cushioned insole
- Slip-, oil-, chemical-, abrasion- and heat-resistant outsole
- Triple-stitching and logo details
- Union Pacific approved
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.