Irish Setter by Red Wing Ashby 6'' Soft Toe 83605 (Men's)
Item # 25565
$129.95Write a review
You may also like:
- Soft toe
- Traditional lace-up front
- Full grain, waterproof leather upper
- Removable PU footbed
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Rubber-EVA Traction Tred
- TROUT BROOK LEATHER: Handcrafted by S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- HEAT-RESISTANT OUTSOLE: Sole has been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces
- Approx. 6" shaft height
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.