Irish Setter by Red Wing Ashby 6'' Soft Toe 83605 (Men's)
Item # 25565
Average rating:Write a review
You may also like:
- Soft toe
- Traditional lace-up front
- Full grain, waterproof leather upper
- Removable PU footbed
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Rubber-EVA Traction Tred
- TROUT BROOK LEATHER: Handcrafted by S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- HEAT-RESISTANT OUTSOLE: Sole has been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces
- Approx. 6" shaft height
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
I ordered these boots not know anything about this company. all in faith! And Iam glad I did nothing but professional! And boots were awesome too! Just like they were 30 years ago when I first started construction! Thanks for an awesome product!
Red Wing/Irish Setter 02/05/2021
I've worn Red Wing boots for years. These Irish Setter full boots are what I expected from Red Wing, total comfort. Thank you for the quality products that you sell on your website. I will surely recommend your website to family and friends.
Fit is comfortable and a little loose. Insole is fair so I put in a thicker one. Disappointed that they are made in Vietnan. I thought I was purchasing a product made in the USA.
Red Wing boots 01/06/2022
Perfect sale! Boots fit great, delivery was fast, excellent value! Would buy from you again!!
Best shoes ever I will reorder very durable and very good quality
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.