Irish Setter by Red Wing Two Harbors 11'' WP NMT Brown 83966 (Men's)
Item # 29060
$219.95Write a review
- Full Grain, waterproof upper
- Non-metallic safety toe
- ASTM Standard: ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C, EH
- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Cement to welt construction
- Removable polyurethane footbed
- Nylon shank
- Vibram® Rubber-PU XClaim TC-4 Plus Outsole
- Approx. 11" shaft height
- HRO: Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- STABLEFLEX™: This technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. Red Wing's superior dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and a comfortable fit.
- VIBRAM® OUTSOLE: Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- ULTRADRY™ WATERPROOF: The UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.