Irish Setter by Red Wing Ashby 6'' Aluminum Toe 83606 (Men's)
Item # 26320
Average rating:Write a review
- Aluminum safety toe meets ASTM Safety Standers
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Traditional lace-up front
- Full grain, waterproof leather upper
- Removable PU footbed
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Rubber-EVA Traction Tred
- TROUT BROOK LEATHER: Handcrafted by S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- HEAT-RESISTANT OUTSOLE: Sole has been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces
- Approx. 6" shaft height
- Online exclusive style
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Feels like a tennis shoes 12/19/2021
I have bought this boots for years because how they feel on my feet. Is like wearing tennis shoes at work and they handle the abuse. As electrician I carry over 60lbs on tools and my knees and feet started hurting, after buying this boots that hasn't happened any more. I had bought other sizes for my brother and a friend and also really liked how they feel on their feet. The leather looks really high quality so is the stitching. They are getting hard to get in some sizes, if you see them just buy them.
An ocasional cleaning with some inexpensive leather cleaner keeps the leather looking beautiful.
Very Nice 08/26/2021
I like these boots lite and comfortable. Standing on concrete for 8 hr a day 7 days a week at times. I use power-step insole can beat the price for what you get and free shipping and a six month warranty by Irish Setters. Now not to many companies do that. Also they don't feel like your feet get hot when the temp is hot out here in Kansas, I really like that! Get a pair today! They came fast order on Sunday Night got them I think on Wednesday afternoon. I work with steel all day so they work for me.
Brother loves them. 12/19/2021
I had bought this boots for years and bought this for my brother and he loved them right away. He really liked how it looks at the beginning but after putting them on…… That's when he realized how good the boots are. He is very happy with this boots.
So am I. If you see your size just get them as they are getting hard to find. Really like the customer service from Dodds shoes too as they are very customer service oriented.
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.