Irish Setter by Red Wing Ashby 6'' Aluminum Toe 83606 (Men's)
Item # 26320
Average rating:Write a review
- Aluminum safety toe meets ASTM Safety Standers
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Traditional lace-up front
- Full grain, waterproof leather upper
- Removable PU footbed
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Rubber-EVA Traction Tred
- TROUT BROOK LEATHER: Handcrafted by S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- HEAT-RESISTANT OUTSOLE: Sole has been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces
- Approx. 6" shaft height
- Online exclusive style
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Very Nice 08/26/2021
I like these boots lite and comfortable. Standing on concrete for 8 hr a day 7 days a week at times. I use power-step insole can beat the price for what you get and free shipping and a six month warranty by Irish Setters. Now not to many companies do that. Also they don't feel like your feet get hot when the temp is hot out here in Kansas, I really like that! Get a pair today! They came fast order on Sunday Night got them I think on Wednesday afternoon. I work with steel all day so they work for me.
Work Shoes 05/17/2020
Best work shoes I've purchased. So comfortable and I don't have to break them in, their ready to go! I'm so satisfied that I'm going to get a 2nd pair that I can wear at home! One satisfied customer here from Ohio. Thanks Jeff
Irish Setters 07/28/2020
Very Happy with my Irish Setters. Great price for this kind of shoes.
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.