Irish Setter by Red Wing Crosby 6'' NMT 83602 (Men's)
Item # 29200
Average rating:Write a review
- Non-metallic toe
- Meets Canadian Safety Standards
- Removable memory foam footbed
- Nylon shank
- Rubber diamond tred outsole
- Protection standard: ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH
- ULTRADRY™ WATERPROOFING SYSTEM: Combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasing comfort and performance
- STABLEFLEX™: Combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. The dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility.
- ARMATEC™: Tough and abrasion resistant protective covering that is placed in high wear areas to help lengthen the life of the boot
- CUSHIN™ COMFORT TONGUE : Technology that was designed to minimize pressure some people feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue
- HEAT-RESISTANT OUTSOLE: Sole has been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces
- ENERG: Strategically placed high-rebound material delivers a recharging burst of energy with every step
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Irish Setters by Red Wing 03/24/2022
I've been sliding my feet into red wing work boots for 20 years now and every day my feet thank me for it. My most recent purchase of the Irish Setter 6" Crosby is my first for me and will not be the last. These boots are rugged, quick to break in, repel water like a ducks ass, and are very very comfortable. But not to my surprise since they too are a red wing product to which I stand by on a daily basis. My feet live happily inside red wing boots. Great shoe for a great price. And thanks to DODDS SHOE CO. for shipping my order quickly.
Irish Setters by Red Wing 03/22/2022
A big thank you to DODDS SHOE CO. for sending my order lightning fast.
First time ordering Irish Setters and I'm so happy I did. These boots are so comfortable, It's like my feet are having a party. But that's no surprise
due to the fact that I've been buying Red Wing boots for the last 18 years without question.i stand by Red Wing's commitment for customer
satisfaction! My choice for comfort, durability, and style will always be without question Red Wing shoe co.
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.