Brooks Glycerin 19 Ice Flow/Navy/Pink 120343-110 (Women's)
Item # 27222
$149.95Write a review
The Glycerin 19 from Brooks is the latest edition in the Glycerin line that makes for a plush and comfortable daily trainer built to last. This shoe is perfect for any runner looking for a soft ride with added cushioning that will save the legs. The upper on this shoe is redesigned to be more comfortable and form fitting making it a daily workhorse that has premium comfort and impact protection. The plush interior lining surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride. The Glycerin 19 is packed with Brooks' DNA LOFT cushioning, creating an incredibly soft underfoot feel, making for a smooth ride that will not sacrifice durability or responsiveness. The Glycerin 19 from Brooks will make every run feel like your best day ever.
- Support: Neutral
- 3D Fit Print saddle applies strategic overlays to provide a seamless and secure fit.
- Plush interior lining surrounds your foot and moves and expands with your stride.
- OrthoLite sockliner provides premium step-in comfort.
- DNA Loft foam delivers plush and luxurious cushioning while maintaining responsiveness and durability.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
- Blown Rubber in the forefoot of the outsike offers durability, responsiveness, and flexibility.
- The DNA Loft transition zone makes moving from heel to toe soft and smooth
- Heel-to-toe drop: 9-10 mm
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is a leading running company that designs and markets a line of high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide. Designed to elevate the running experience, Brooks' advanced stability, cushioning and motion control gear is recognized as the product of choice among runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—and with more enjoyment of the run.