Brooks Cascadia 16 Mykonos Blue/ Peacoat/ Lime 110376-469 (Men's)
Item # 29327
$129.95Write a review
The Brooks Cascadia 16 trail runner will take you anywhere you want to go, conquering mountain trails and terrain with ease. The Cascadia 16 features a sturdy mesh upper that still allows for breathability and flexibility. This updated version packs even more DNA Loft v2 foam, yet is lighter and softer for an ultra comfortable ride. New grooves in the protective Ballistic Rock plate and midsole make underfoot protection on the trail top notch, while the TrailTrak rubber outsole is grippy, keeping you more stable on rough terrain.
- Stability: Neutral
- Breathable, sturdy mesh upper
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris
- New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain
- Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail
- New DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than before
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction
- 8mm heel-to-toe offset
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Brooks® Sports, Inc. is a leading running company that designs and markets a line of high-performance men's and women's running shoes, apparel and accessories in more than 40 countries worldwide. Designed to elevate the running experience, Brooks' advanced stability, cushioning and motion control gear is recognized as the product of choice among runners of all levels. Entirely focused on the run, we are dedicated to inspiring people to run and be active. Brooks creates innovative equipment that keeps you running longer, farther and faster—and with more enjoyment of the run.