OluKai Ku'una Lanui Charcoal 20458-2626 (Women's)
Item # 28085
$119.95Write a review
You may also like:
Get ready to kick back, relax, and lounge in the Ku‘una Lanui Slipper from Olukai. Designed with luxurious velvet inspired by the glimmer of the sea at sunrise, these slippers are perfect for soaking in those calm, precious moments of peace before a bustling day of hitting the streets, trails, or surf. The velvet upper is paired with shearling rolled edge trim for a cozy warm feel, finished with dual gore elastic panels for easy on/off wear. The convertible heel makes for a slide option for an even easier fit. The dual-density PU footbed, cushy gel insert, and removable/washable wool-blend footbed cover deliver maximum breathability, comfort, and support. A gum rubber outsole with a design inspired by fishing net provides traction on slippery surfaces.
- Rich velvet uppers inspired by the shimmering ocean at sunrise
- Genuine shearling lining with rolled edge trim for a cushy feel
- Dual elastic gore panels for easy on/off
- Patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both shoe and slide functionality
- The dual-density PU footbed, cushy gel insert, and removable/washable wool-blend footbed cover deliver maximum breathability, comfort, and support
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a fishing-net inspired design provides better traction
- Hand-sewn whipstitching detail and embroidered logos add style
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
OluKai is committed to creating quality products while leaving the smallest footprint possible on the planet. OluKai was founded on the idea of useing our given ability, our No’eau, to give thanks for this way of life we love. They do this through their ‘Ohana, or family. We established the OluKai ‘Ohana Giveback program to support people working to preserve and enjoy Hawaiian culture.