Vans Ultrarange EXO-Hi MTE-1 Black/ Marshmallow (Men's)
Item # 31750
$134.95Write a review
You may also like:
Gear up for winter in classic skater style, with the U Ultrarange EXO-Hi MTE-1 from Vans. Made For The Elements™, the U Ultrarange EXO-Hi MTE-1 builds on the MTE line, inspired by ski boots and packed with technology for warmth, comfort, and dry feet. The upper of this Van’s high top is made of durable weather-resistant, water repellent-treated suede uppers. For warmth, the Primaloft® Insulation lining mimics the properties of down, keeping you cozy when the cold outside is biting. A molded sockliner and OrthoLite® topsheet provide all day foot comfort. New HydroGuard 360° protection maintains a high waterline for maximum water resistant protection. New All-Trac outsoles are made from durable rubber and stay flexible and grippy on a variety of surfaces. Stay dry and warm in the Van’s look you love with the U Ultrarange EXO-Hi MTE-1.
- Durable water repellent-treated leather uppers
- Zonal Primaloft® Insulation package uses a high-quality microfiber thermal insulation system to mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, keeping you warm without retaining water
- Single-density molded sockliner and OrthoLite® topsheet are designed to keep you comfortable all day
- The new HydroGuard 360° water resistant membrane keeps you dry while maintaining breathable comfort
- Brand new All-Trac™ outsole rubber compound provides flexible, true all-weather grip that significantly aides in overall traction on all kinds of surfaces
- Manufacturer style #: VN0A5KS5BPO1
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Vans was started in 1966 by brothers Paul & Jim Van Doren along with partners Gordon Lee and Serge Delia as the Van Doren Rubber Company which manufactures shoes on the premises to sell directly to the public. On the first day 12 people purchased shoes which they were able to pick up that afternoon. Through the years we have come to know Vans for their vulcanized construction, waffle outsoles, and up-to-the-minute style. Their simple design, paired with their ability to stay on trend has made Vans an iconic look that everyone wants in their wardrobe.