Timberland Pro Switchback 6'' Comp Toe Work Boot Grey (Women's)
Item # 29272
$149.95 $139.95Write a review
The rugged, all-purpose waterproof style of the Timberland Pro Switchback 6'' Comp Toe work boot was designed specifically for a woman's foot, for optimal fit and comfort. It also has everything you need in a work boot, including electrical hazard protection, structural support, composite safety toes, and our Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return.
- Built on a women's specific last for optimal fit and comfort
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Coated waterproof leather for abrasion resistance with a waterproof membrane
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Mark II OW #3 on American Olean tile at .43
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE: Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard
- BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT: Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard
- Manufacturer style #: TB0A2MGD065
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1973 Timberland set a new American standard by crafting a waterproof leather boot with durability and protection for outdoor enthusiasts. Timberland still represents craftsmanship, integrity and excellence three decades later.