Danner Bull Run Chelsea 5'' Brown Wedge (Women's)
Item # 28094
$229.95Write a review
You may also like:
Whether you're making service calls or working in the wood shop, you can count on the Bull Run Chelsea from Danner for durability and comfort. It has the same rugged design as the original Bull Run, updated with slip-on construction that makes it convenient for electricians and carpenters to slip them on and off when moving from outside to inside. A full-grain leather upper is soft yet durable. The oil-and-slip-resistant outsole keeps you comfortable for long days standing on wood, tile or concrete.
- Chelsea-style boot with rugged construction built for work
- Full-grain leather resists damage from water, grease, and more
- Unlined upper molds to the foot and stays cool in warm temperatures
- Removable OrthoLite footbed offers maximum cushion and support
- Danner Wedge rubber sole provides reliable slip-resistance
- Stretch side panels offer easier outfitting than traditional lace
- 503 last, inspired by hiking boots, creates a wide, casual fit
- Non-conductive materials protect against electrical hazards
- Manufacturer style #: 15482
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Oboz was founded in 2007 by a group of people who used to work for big-brand-footwear, who decided to come together to found a shoe company built on one principle: True to the Trail. This philosophy guides both the Oboz business ethics and shoe design process. The company's technology is inspired by common sense and experience. In addition to quality technology, with every pair of Oboz shoes bought, the company plants a tree in partnership with Trees for the Future.