Teva Hurricane XLT2 Chara Dark Olive 1019234-CDOL (Men's)
Item # 27328
$69.95Write a review
You may also like:
Perfect for light hikes or walking around town the Teva XLT2 has a quick-dry webbing upper made from recycled plastic. An easy hook-and-loop closure adjusts quickly while a lightweight EVA midsole adds cushion for maximum comfort. The Rugged Rubber outsole of the XLT2 provides great traction on the trail and offers durability that will stand up to whatever you put your sandals through.
- Quick-dry webbing made from REPREVEŽ polyester yarn by UnifiŽ
- These sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure with injection-molded strap ends
- Lightweight EVA-foam midsole
- Nylon shank for stability
- Rugged rubber outsole
- Vegan footwear - created using synthetic & plant based materials
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1984 Mark Thatcher built the first sports sandal out of inspiration and a little ingenuity. Ideal for rafts and rapids of the Colorado. His creation combined the spirit of a sandal with the soul of a shoe. TevaŽ soon became synonymous with a better way to amble through the outdoors.