Keen Solr Sandal Black/Gold (Men's)
Item # 26166
$124.95Write a review
The SOLR sandal from Keen will take you down trails, across rivers, and beyond. SOLR (Sea. Ocean. Lake. River.) is a high-performance water shoe with serious amphibious grip, and webbing made from recycled plastic bottles. The upper is constructed of durable TPU that offers water and abrasion resistance. An EVA footbed offers all day support, while the EVA midsole adds to the lightweight ride of this sandal. Aquagrip rubber traction with zonal siping provides excellent traction, even on wet surfaces. Strap into a sandal that's as tough as it is comfortable this season, with the SOLR sandal from Keen.
- TPU upper is water & abrasion-resistant for durable wear
- Low-profile design is lightweight and flexible for improved ground contact
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA footbed with arch support for all-day comfort
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Aquagrip rubber with Aqua Stop zonal siping provides maximum traction on wet surfaces
- Machine washable
- Manufacturer style #: 1022246
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Put on your Keens and go someplace unexpected. From the trailhead to the waterfront, down the boulevard and on Market Street. In the real world, there's no formula for where you go and how you get there. So pick the place, choose the adventure, put on your Keens and go.