Merrell Moab 3 WP Granite J035855 (Men's)
Item # 29471
$134.95Write a review
You may also like:
The newest and best Moab yet, the Moab 3. This hiker is the newest generation of the Moab providing a more supportive insole, more cushioned midsole, and best-in-class Vibram outsole. This is also the most environmental friendly Moab ever being made with recycled materials. Combining pig suede leather and mesh panels for lightweight, cooling breathability. Rely on the signature EVA footbed, nylon shank and Merrell air cushion in the heel for stability and support; the M Select FIT.ECO+ blended EVA footbed offers long-lasting cushioning. The Vibram® TC5+ outsole with 5mm lugs helps to grip any terrain so you can tackle a wide range of landscapes.
- Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective toe cap
- 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
*Please note the color and material shown in this video may no longer be available.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
What began in the Green Mountains in Vermont, now roams the world. For more than 26 years, Merrell has been providing outdoor enthusiasts with quality performance footwear. As the needs of the outdoor enthusiasts have changed, so too has Merrell's approach to addressing those needs. Over time, the concepts of "outdoor" has broadened to include all types of activities and environments - both natural and urban. Merrell is driven to keep pace with this evolution of "The New Outdoor," and continues to evolve.