Kamik Iceland Winter Boot Black/Charcoal (Men's)
Item # 28714
$109.95Write a review
Whether you’re snowmobiling, icefishing, or hanging at the cabin, the ultra-warm Iceland snow boots from Kamik are designed for outdoor play. These boots are made with HEAT-MX™ insulation and seam-sealed waterproof construction—two features guaranteed to keep your feet warm and dry. You’ll love the look and durability of the waterproof genuine leather and the cushiony feel of the footbed.
- Seam-sealed waterproof PU coated leather upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Padded collar and tongue
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Removable, EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- Defender2 outsole offers heightened weather stability and traction
- Channels easily disperse snow, mud and water
- Approx Height: 9 1/4"
- Approx. Circumference: 11 3/4"
- Comfortable down to -40°F
- Manufacturer style #: WK0354-BCH
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
From The North, For The World. Kamik creates footwear that brings the brands' Northern origins to life. Strong. Dependable. And resilient. Kamik has been at it since 1898, day in and day out and they have the results to show it. The company's line of outdoor footwear keeps you safe, dry, and comfortable year round – from summer rainstorms to winter blizzards. So no matter the conditions, you can always journey on.