Kamik Cody XT Winter Boot Black (Men's)
Item # 30130
$174.95Write a review
You may also like:
Made in Canada the Cody XT winter boot is the most protective winter boot by Kamik yet. Temperature rated to -100˚F this vegan boot features Zylex technology keeping your feet comfortably warm in all winter conditions. Along with waterproof bottoms and a lightweight RubberHe technology for all over protection and traction.
- Height: 14.25 inches
- Weight: 3.5 lbs per pair
- Comfortable down to -100°F
- Seam-sealed waterproof 1200 denier nylon upper
- Adjustable snow collar with bungee lace lock
- Two adjustable tactical-inspired buckle straps
- NiteRays reflective technology
- 21mm Zylex® 4F removable liner / 13mm footbed, (77% recycled content)
- Moisture-wicking liningI
- Additional 11 mm Zylex® felt footbed
- Waterproof and recyclable lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
- Manufacturer style #: NK0613-BLK
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
From The North, For The World. Kamik creates footwear that brings the brands' Northern origins to life. Strong. Dependable. And resilient. Kamik has been at it since 1898, day in and day out and they have the results to show it. The company's line of outdoor footwear keeps you safe, dry, and comfortable year round – from summer rainstorms to winter blizzards. So no matter the conditions, you can always journey on.