Bogs Classic II Mid Winter Boot Black (Women's)
Item # 31409
$114.95Write a review
You may also like:
For all your winter and weather needs the Bogs Classic II Mid boot is here for you with a 30% lighter build than its predecessors. This tough winter/rain boot is tested to 1400 miles for durability, so you can be confident that they are built to last, to keep you warm and to keep you comfortable day.
- 100% Waterproof
- Constructed with 7mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation
- DuraFresh natural bio-technology
- BOGS Max-Wick
- Durable, hand-lasted rubber with a four-way stretch inner bootie
- Self-cleaning outsole
- 90° heel for support
- BLOOM eco-friendly, algae-based EVA footbed
- Nylon shank in midsole
- Comfort rated to -40°F/-40°C
- Manufacturer style #: 73039-001
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
From the wet, windy coastal gales to the knee-deep mud and snow of the Willamette Valley and the cascades, BOGS quality footwear roots itself in Oregon – and its weather. With over 40 years of shoe industry experience, BOGS has strived to produce the most comfortable footwear for the most uncomfortable conditions, keeping your feet warm and dry – all day long. Whether it’s the farm, the forest, or a night on the town, BOGS designs integrate ground-breaking function with style.