Bogs Crandall II Adjustable Calf Boot Black (Women's)
Item # 28326
$134.95Write a review
You may also like:
Simple, sleek and rugged, the Bogs Crandall II Adjustable Calf Boot is packed with comfort-enhancing tech so you can tread on, rain or snow. The adjustable calves make this boot effortless and customizable, while the 3mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation ensures warmth through any weather. The slip resistant outsoles provide traction on rough terrain, so you can be prepared for anything nature throws your way.
- Fully waterproof construction keeps your feet dry in wet weather
- Boot shafts easily adjust to fit different size calves
- 3 mm Neo-Tech waterproof insulation retains warmth
- Low-pile faux fur linings add cozy comfort
- Bogs Max-Wick wicks moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable
- DuraFresh natural antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria on footwear
- Rebound cushioning and BLOOM™ EVA footbeds provide all-day comfort and energy return
- BLOOM is a plant-based, performance-driven foam made with algae biomass; algae is renewable feedstock sourced from lakes and ponds at high risk of algal bloom
- Steel shanks in outsoles lend stability and support
- Slip-resistant outsoles help keep you steady on slick winter surfaces
- Manufacturer style #: 72702-001
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
From the wet, windy coastal gales to the knee-deep mud and snow of the Willamette Valley and the cascades, BOGS quality footwear roots itself in Oregon – and its weather. With over 40 years of shoe industry experience, BOGS has strived to produce the most comfortable footwear for the most uncomfortable conditions, keeping your feet warm and dry – all day long. Whether it’s the farm, the forest, or a night on the town, BOGS designs integrate ground-breaking function with style.