Vans Ultrarange EXO Hi-MTE 2 Dark Olive (Men's)
Item # 31526
$174.95Write a review
You may also like:
Take on any day, and anything thrown your way in the Vans Ultrarange EXO Hi-MTE 2. This stylish shoe was designed to keep you comfortable and action ready all day. With a co-molded ULTRACUSH™ midsole, updated RapidWeld detailing, a lightweight, die-cut rubber outsole, and a breathable Old Skool-inspired upper, this is the UltraRange™evolved. With your favorite jeans or shorts, add some color with the Vans Ultrarange EXO Hi-MTE 2.
- Breathable Old Skool-inspired upper
- Co-molded ULTRACUSH™ midsole
- Updated RapidWeld detailing
- Lightweight, die-cut rubber outsole with all-terrain grip
- EXO Skeleton provides built-in support across the toes and medial sidewall, with a heel lock for a secure fit
- Manufacturer style #: VN0A4BVSDOL
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Vans was started in 1966 by brothers Paul & Jim Van Doren along with partners Gordon Lee and Serge Delia as the Van Doren Rubber Company which manufactures shoes on the premises to sell directly to the public. On the first day 12 people purchased shoes which they were able to pick up that afternoon. Through the years we have come to know Vans for their vulcanized construction, waffle outsoles, and up-to-the-minute style. Their simple design, paired with their ability to stay on trend has made Vans an iconic look that everyone wants in their wardrobe.