Vans Old Skool VR3 Sneaker Grape Leaf (Men's)
Item # 31184
$99.95 $73.00Write a review
You may also like:
The iconic Old Skool you love gets a rebuild with some new materials and new purpose. The Old Skool VR3 is made from suede & 100% organic cotton canvas. To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of one or a combination of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials. The footbed offers a cushioned step and the VR3Waffle™ outsole was developed & engineered to maintain the grip and durability Vans is known for. The Old Skool VR3 offers the same iconic look you're used to with an earth-friendly approach.
- Suede and 100% Organic Cotton Canvas upper
- Iconic sidestripe
- Traditional lace-up design
- Padded collar
- VR3Cush™ footbed is made using at least 25% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants per the ASTM D6866-16 testing standard
- VR3Waffle™ outsole is made with a proprietary compound containing at least 25% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet
- Manufacturer style #: VN0005UB50K
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Vans was started in 1966 by brothers Paul & Jim Van Doren along with partners Gordon Lee and Serge Delia as the Van Doren Rubber Company which manufactures shoes on the premises to sell directly to the public. On the first day 12 people purchased shoes which they were able to pick up that afternoon. Through the years we have come to know Vans for their vulcanized construction, waffle outsoles, and up-to-the-minute style. Their simple design, paired with their ability to stay on trend has made Vans an iconic look that everyone wants in their wardrobe.