Timberland Pro Switchback Work Boot Brown Turkish Coffee/Red (Men's)
Item # 30746
$169.95Write a review
You may also like:
Ruggedly built, demanding for work, waterproof, and durable the Timberland Pro Switchback hiker has it all, and gets it done. With safety and comfort in mind Timberland Pro combined a composite safety toe, with electrical hazard protection along with Timberland’s Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed. Coated with waterproof leather uppers, an internal waterproof membrane to provide maximum waterproof protection. Featuring a breathable, moisture-wicking ReBOTL fabric which contains at least 50% recycled plastic. All meets an enhanced heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles. Finished with a flexible cement construction, and a fiberglass shank for structural support, and a lightweight EVA midsole. The Switchback by Timberland Pro provides traction, durability, and comfort for you to conquer every day.
- Coated waterproof leather upper for abrasion resistance with an internal waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .40
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- Manufacturer style #: TB0A5SZ3214
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1973 Timberland set a new American standard by crafting a waterproof leather boot with durability and protection for outdoor enthusiasts. Timberland still represents craftsmanship, integrity and excellence three decades later.