Teva Tirra Bering Sea 4266-BNS (Women's)
Item # 27324
$79.95Write a review
You may also like:
The Women's Teva Tirra Sandals are fit for any outdoor activity, whether you're walking the trails or playing in the river. The Teva Tirra sandals are made from polyester webbing that dries quickly making them great for use in and around water. With the contoured EVA footbed and cushioned Shoc PadTM, the Teva Tirra sandals provide excellent arch support and absorb shock. Plus, the durable rubber outsole for traction and nylon shank for stabilization ensure the Teva Tirra sandals are great for changing terrain. If you're looking for an outdoor sandal to wear this summer, start with the Women's Teva Tirra Sandals.
- Contoured EVA footbed provides arch support
- Hook-and-loop closure provides a customized fit
- Cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and durability
- Microban®, zinc-based antimicrobial technology prevents odor
- Nylon shank provides stabilization and support on uneven terrain
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1984 Mark Thatcher built the first sports sandal out of inspiration and a little ingenuity. Ideal for rafts and rapids of the Colorado. His creation combined the spirit of a sandal with the soul of a shoe. Teva® soon became synonymous with a better way to amble through the outdoors.