Sperry Saltwater Quilted Nylon Black STS94063 (Women's)
Item # 30367
$109.95 $79.00Write a review
A quilted nylon duck boot that not only keeps you warm this season but upgrades any outfit. With a water-resistant rubber shell, barrel-tide rawhide acing and zipper make for a customized secure fit, and dry feel. Crafted with Molded Wave-Siping technology for enhanced traction no matter the terrain. Sophisticated and practical the Sperry Saltwater Quilted Nylon boot is a seasonal must have.
- Water-resistant quilted nylon shaft in a unique horizontal design
- Rubber duck shell provides added protection
- Signature Sperry Barrel-Tied Lacing for a secure fit
- Rust-proof eyelets
- Zipper entry for easy on/easy off versatility
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Sperry’s Signature Molded Wave-Siping™ for enhanced traction
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Sperry Top-Sider has been an American favorite since 1935 when Paul Sperry, inspired by his dog Prince's ability to run nimbly over ice and snow, used a pen knife to cut siping into the outsole of a rubber sneaker. This ingenuity, along with the iconic inspiration of other design details, launched an American Original. Sperry's mission is to share this unique story with a new generation that will embrace the brand because of its heritage, authenticity and optimistic personality.