Sperry Authentic Original Float Camo STS23436 (Men's)
Item # 27621
Warm days on the water have never been so easy thanks to the new Float style from Sperry. Float is a bold new shoe for all your water-sport needs, with a boating shoe silhouette and breathable "portholes" that filter out water like gills. Full EVA construction makes these so light they even float! The unique quilt textured footbed offers all-day support that feels much comfier than your average water shoe. A non-marking outsole with the Signature Sperry Molded Wave-Siping™ provides traction whether you're raising the main sail or simply relaxing poolside.
- Breathable “portholes” on top side keep feet fresh
- Fully EVA materials are lightweight and allows them to float
- Strategically placed “gills” that provide maximum drainage
- Textured footbed for all-day comfort
- Non-marking outsole with Signature Sperry Molded Wave-Siping™ technology for enhanced, grippy traction
Sperry Top-Sider has been an American favorite since 1935 when Paul Sperry, inspired by his dog Prince's ability to run nimbly over ice and snow, used a pen knife to cut siping into the outsole of a rubber sneaker. This ingenuity, along with the iconic inspiration of other design details, launched an American Original. Sperry's mission is to share this unique story with a new generation that will embrace the brand because of its heritage, authenticity and optimistic personality.