Sorel Joan of Arctic WP Boot Fawn/Omega Taupe (Women's)
Item # 30214
$238.95Write a review
Take on the winter in style and warmth with the Joan of Artic waterproof boot by Sorel. Featuring durable waterproof suede, a seam-sealed waterproof design, and rubber sole for traction; this really has it all. With a removable 6mm washable recycled felt inner boot and 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug stay warm and confident in the Joan of Artic by Sorel.
- UPPER: Available in a waterproof suede upper with faux fur cuff or a waterproof suede upper with faux shearling cuff. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/2 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 12 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 52 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
- Manufacturer style #: 1855131-920
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Founded in 1962 on the frozen plains of Canada, SOREL brings its functionality and heritage of expert craftsmanship to the modern world of fashion, where it is inspiring a new generation of doers, builders, and creators. And though SOREL makes more than just boots, thereís a boot in everything SOREL makes. From light and airy sandals to full-coverage snow boots, SOREL combines felt, wool, premium leather, and flawless construction with people who arenít afraid to get their boots dirty.