Smartwool Run Zero Cushion Low Ankle Pattern Black SW001652-001 (unisex)
Item # 29618
$16.95Write a review
For those who prefer minimal cushioning between their foot and shoe, our Run Zero Cushion Low Ankle Pattern socks are as comfortable as they are durable. Made from ZQ-certified Merino wool, these socks offer loads of comfort through the 4 Degree™ elite fit system, the anti-slip Achilles tab, breathable mesh zones, and the great benefits of the wool itself. Plus, they’re enhanced with Indestructawool™ technology, which offers extended durability zones for long-lasting use. When it comes to putting the miles under your feet—whether it’s on a trail, the pavement, or a treadmill—these socks are purpose-built for your feet to love.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool 24% Nylon 19% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
SmartWool was born with comfort in mind. And a funny thing happened once people started trying SmartWool: word about their comfort and performance spread like wildfire. Fueling this was the company’s commitment to using only the finest wool in the world: New Zealand merino, which produce the softest, strongest and whitest wool on the planet. The company has built intimate, long-standing relationships with its growers, who are in tune with their land and sheep and have become great partners in growing the best wool possible.