Smartwool Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Pattern Tibetan Red SW001660-A25 (Men's)
Item # 30887
$18.95Write a review
You may also like:
Putting miles in on any surface (treadmill, track, pavement, or trail) shouldn’t have to mean uncomfortable feet. Instead, start with the footwear that will put as much comfort as possible into your run, like our Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Pattern Socks. They start with cushion on the places that feel the impact the most—the ball and heel of the foot—and add in other feel-good features like mesh zones for breathability, a Virtually Seamless™ toe, and an Achilles tab to prevent slippage. Plus, because they’re made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, they’re naturally odor-resistant and temperature-regulating. And, with Indestructawool™ technology, they’re built to last.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Targeted Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
SmartWool was born with comfort in mind. And a funny thing happened once people started trying SmartWool: word about their comfort and performance spread like wildfire. Fueling this was the company’s commitment to using only the finest wool in the world: New Zealand merino, which produce the softest, strongest and whitest wool on the planet. The company has built intimate, long-standing relationships with its growers, who are in tune with their land and sheep and have become great partners in growing the best wool possible.