Saucony Peregrine 12 Basin/ Gold S10737-30 (Women's)
Item # 29888
$129.95 $96.00Write a review
You may also like:
The Peregrine 12 from Saucony is the latest edition in a line that prepares you fly across trails in ultimate comfort, with features fit for a variety of terrains. This trail runner has everything you need to speed down switchbacks with confidence, and is now made with a lighter footprint, using recycled materials in the breathable uppers. An extra layer of comfort is provided with a new sockliner, made with PWRRUN+ cushioning, and a new, more bendy protective rock plate for a smooth, flexible ride. The Peregrine 12 has been redesigned with a traction-rich PWRTRAC outsole that will help you dig in and take off with ultimate speed and confidence on the trail.
- Stability: Neutral
- More minimal upper with pliable overlays protects against trail elements
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- Soft, springy PWRRUN cushioning for comfort on the trail
- Contoured EVA sockliner for a personalized feel
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort with a new sockliner made with PWRRUN+ cushioning
- New protective rock plate gives you a smooth and more flexible ride and sheds moisture more easily
- Redesigned traction-rich PWRTRAC outsole helps you dig in and take off with speed
- Trail outsole lug height: 5mm
- Gaiter compatible
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Saucony has spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Their goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From their studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system—provide an advantage to athletes of all types.