Saucony Guide 16 White/Gravel S20810-85 (Women's)
Item # 30638
$139.95 $109.00Write a review
Prioritize the feeling of a great run, and the feeling of comfort in every step. The Guide 16 by Saucony does just that. More comfortable than before slip into the updated Guide 16 featuring the same PWRRUN cushioning for a soft, more supportive run. With an updated design the Guide 16 cradles each curve of your foot and reinforces fit to keep you comfortably in your shoes. The Guide 16 is a mid-level cushioned shoe with Stability runners and overpronators, providing the guidance you need in the Saucony Guide 16.
- Running Shoe Support: Stability runners and overpronators, get the guidance you need in the Saucony Guide 16.
- Cushion Level: Mid-Level Cushion ensures every step feels cushioned yet springy for tons of energy and comfort on runs of any length.
- Midsole Drop: Your Saucony Guide 16 has a heel to toe drop of 8 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 8.4 ounces
- Perfect For: Running is more comfortable than ever with extra support for runs on the track, road, or paved paths.
- Effortless Transitions: Move with ease from heel to toe.
- High-Energy Midsole: PWRRUN foam midsole is lightweight and springy.
- Full Comfort: 360° fit and feel provides all around comfort.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Saucony has spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Their goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From their studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system—provide an advantage to athletes of all types.