OluKai Moloa Hulu Slipper Black 10411-4040 (Men's)
Item # 28083
$99.95Write a review
You may also like:
The Moloa Hulu is as easy as a slide and as secure as a shoe. This versatile slip on loafer features comfy knit uppers accented with hand-sewn stitching. Magically turn these slip on shoes into slides by folding down the heelstay in the back, a signature feature of OluKai. Soft microfiber suede lines the shoes, to help wick away moisture and provide a comfy foot environment, while Serdia® anti-microbial treatment keeps feet feeling fresh and odor free. The outsole is also made of full grain leather complete with non-marking rubber traction pods. The anatomically correct contoured footbed will deliver a personal fit right out-of-the-box and sustained comfort over time. If you have custom orthotics, the footbed is removable, washable, and protected with Serdia® anti-microbial treatment. Be prepared for any lazy day in the hammock, by the beach, or just about anywhere with the OluKai Moloa Hulu!
- Soft and heathered knit upper
- Dual stretch goring allows for easy on/off
- Patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both a shoe or slide functionality
- Wool blend lining and suede leather foxing
- Dual-density PU footbed, cushy gel insert, and removable/washable wool-blend footbed cover deliver all-day support
- Non-marking gum rubber outsole with a buffed finish offers a durable surface and modern feel
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
OluKai is committed to creating quality products while leaving the smallest footprint possible on the planet. OluKai was founded on the idea of useing our given ability, our No’eau, to give thanks for this way of life we love. They do this through their ‘Ohana, or family. We established the OluKai ‘Ohana Giveback program to support people working to preserve and enjoy Hawaiian culture.