Keen Utility Independence 6'' 400G WP Dark Earth/ Black (Men's)
Item # 30105
$199.95Write a review
Don't let cold weather keep you from getting the job done. The Keen Utility Independence 6" 400G boot has a KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane and 400 grams of KEEN.WARM insulation to keep you toes toasty. The full grain leather upper is also waterproof for added protection and the Independence has KEEN Luftcell air-infused technology for weightless comfort. A 90 degree heel helps lock your heel in place while climbing a ladder and a nylon shank offers midfoot support and underfoot protection. Get the tough jobs done in any condition with the Keen Utility Independence 6" 400G boot.
- Full-grain waterproof leather upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- 400G KEEN.WARM Insulation for extra warmth
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- 90° heel (5/8" Height) provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- Nylon shank
- Direct attach PU construction for durability
- Contoured heel guard protects against bumps and scrapes, plus normal wear and tear
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Oil- and slip-resistant outsole that is lighter weight and more durable than rubber
- KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Mesh and moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Manufacturer style #: 1026831
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Put on your Keens and go someplace unexpected. From the trailhead to the waterfront, down the boulevard and on Market Street. In the real world, there's no formula for where you go and how you get there. So pick the place, choose the adventure, put on your Keens and go.