Keen Utility Pittsburgh Steel Toe Bison (Men's)
Item # 13989
Average rating:Write a review
Steel, toughness, and a willingness to tackle a hard day's work. What describes the city of Pittsburgh is also fitting of our new work boot of the same name. More than just footwear, this is a tool to get the job done right. With a long list of technology and features, this boot fends off fatigue and preserves your energy so you've got something left in the tank even after your shift is through.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dry-lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- EVA heel cushioning insert
- KEEN key-tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck upper
- Manufacturer style #: 1007024
KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
KEEN.PROTECT: Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
KEEN.GRIP: Our oil and slip resistant outsoles meet or exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL STEEL TOE: Uniquely anatomically correct steel-toe design provides a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 standards.
*Please note the color and material shown in this video may no longer be available.
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Arrived swiftly and fit great 08/12/2014
These Keen boots are just what I wanted. I have had Keen hiking shoes before and know the quality of shoe. I have been wearing these for a week now and have no complaints. Good support, traction and today I tested the waterproofing, great!
Put on your Keens and go someplace unexpected. From the trailhead to the waterfront, down the boulevard and on Market Street. In the real world, there's no formula for where you go and how you get there. So pick the place, choose the adventure, put on your Keens and go.