Danner Quarry USA Black GTX Alloy Toe 17311 (Men's)
Item # 17028
$279.95Write a review
Danner's most popular work boot, the Danner Quarry™, is now made in Portland Oregan. Featuring a new Vibram Quarry outsole and an upgraded single, solid piece midsole, longevity of this boot is higher than ever. The collar liner has also been updated to be instantly comfortable, and the placement of the triple stitching has been re-engineered to reduce wear and tear over time. The Quarry highlights a true craftsman’s attention to detail, featuring a rich full grain leather upper that is 100% waterproof and breathable thanks to the GORE-TEX® lining. The classic work boot, now made in the USA...the Danner Quarry USA GTX Alloy Toe.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Quarry outsole features 90º heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Fiberglass shank
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- 8" Height
- Made in USA with imported components
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
At one time not long ago if you wanted footwear support you added heavyweight materials. Danner has changed all that by providing exceptional support utilizing super lightweight technology.