Danner Adrika Boot Sienna Light/Pastel Brown (Women's)
Item # 28735
$199.95 $169.00Write a review
You may also like:
Versatile, comfortable, and tough, the Adrika hiker from Danner is built for days that begin with running errands in town and end with a sunset hike, handling it all while remaining light and supportive underfoot. Modern construction and design elements streamline the Adrika, while classic aesthetics and functional durability keep it rooted in the Danner hiking heritage.
- Rich, durable suede uppers
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long
- Two Lace Options: Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternate pair
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Danner Adrika Outsole: Our streamlined multi-directional lug pattern provides lightweight traction in all types of terrain. How It Fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included
- Manufacturer style #: 30131-230
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Oboz was founded in 2007 by a group of people who used to work for big-brand-footwear, who decided to come together to found a shoe company built on one principle: True to the Trail. This philosophy guides both the Oboz business ethics and shoe design process. The company's technology is inspired by common sense and experience. In addition to quality technology, with every pair of Oboz shoes bought, the company plants a tree in partnership with Trees for the Future.