Smartwool Run Zero Cushion Ankle Pattern Ash (Men's)
Item # 31117
$19.95Write a review
Sure, training runs are supposed to get you out of your comfort zone, but that doesn’t mean your feet have to sacrifice. Our Run Zero Cushion Ankle Pattern Socks are ideal for those who prefer a minimal layer between their foot and their shoe and who like added comfort and durability features. Made with responsibly sourced Merino wool for temperature control and odor resistance, these socks also offer breathability, a performance-oriented fit, and enhanced durability through Indestructawool™ technology. For a sock that can help you go farther, look no further.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Overall 3.25" height
- Manufacturer style #: SW001654-069
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 49% Merino Wool 26% Nylon 22% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled
- Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
SmartWool was born with comfort in mind. And a funny thing happened once people started trying SmartWool: word about their comfort and performance spread like wildfire. Fueling this was the company’s commitment to using only the finest wool in the world: New Zealand merino, which produce the softest, strongest and whitest wool on the planet. The company has built intimate, long-standing relationships with its growers, who are in tune with their land and sheep and have become great partners in growing the best wool possible.