Saucony Guide 15 Black/Gum S20684-12 (Men's)
Item # 30132
$139.95 $104.00Write a review
You may also like:
Update your running arsenal in the latest edition of the Guide series, with the Guide 15 from Saucony. Now vegan-friendly, this updated Guide 15 reimagined everything that's ever been done in this series for the ultimate package of light, ultra-smooth comfort. A fresh PWRRUN formula lays on a thicker stack of cushioning that allows your foot to compress for a softer landing, and encourages a springy release with every toe off for the smoothest ride. Saucony went even further with the Guide 15 running shoes by carving out a deeper footbed in the midsole, removing any stiffness for a perfectly contoured and supportive fit.
- Breathable mesh upper with vegan suede and partially recycled materials
- Cushioned & padded collar and tongue
- Traditional lace-up closure
- PWRRUN+ sockliner
- PWRRUN foam packs more responsiveness into a soft bed of cushion, providing a lively ride that's uncommon for a stability shoe
- TPU guidance frame and 3D-engineered fascia combine to deliver support from all angles while disappearing into the design, creating a clean aesthetic
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable FORMFIT insole
- Durable Blown rubber outsole is lightweight while providing traction
- Drop: 8mm
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Saucony has spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes. Their goal? To develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance in your specific activity, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From their studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies-like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system—provide an advantage to athletes of all types.