OluKai Mea Ola Tan/Dark Java 10138-3448 (Men's)
Item # 18529
$119.95Write a review
You may also like:
Traditional yet sleek and sophisticated, the Mea Ola sandal from OluKai will take you on all your voyages with ease. This men's sandal features "canoe lash" whipstitching for a rich yet rustic look, with premium full-grain leather straps. Octopus-inspired laser etching adds unique detailing, while the compression molded EVA midsole, wrapped in full-grain leather, provides anatomically correct contour for a personalized fit and sustained comfort. The Mea Ola is finished off with a leather wrapped outsole featuring non-marking rubber traction pods for enhanced grip and flexibility. Slide into a sandal that is as comfortable as it is rustically sleek, in the Mea Ola from OluKai.
- Premium full-grain leather straps
- Raised rope-core strap detail with heavyweight deco stitching accents
- Embroidered strap logo and laser-etched Octopus footbed detail
- Hand-sewn leather toe post with a “barely there” feel
- Anatomically contoured footbed for comfort and support
- Leather-wrapped, non-marking rubber outsole featuring a sea urchin lug design and razor siping
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
OluKai is committed to creating quality products while leaving the smallest footprint possible on the planet. OluKai was founded on the idea of useing our given ability, our No’eau, to give thanks for this way of life we love. They do this through their ‘Ohana, or family. We established the OluKai ‘Ohana Giveback program to support people working to preserve and enjoy Hawaiian culture.