Oboz Sypes Low Leather B-Dry Peppercorn 76102 (Women's)
Item # 27567
You may also like:
|Oboz Sawtooth II Mid B-Dry Pewter/ Violet 23702 (Women's)|
Gearing up to hit the trails is easier than ever with the Sypes Low Leather B-Dry hiker from Oboz. The Sypes Low features waterproof uppers constructed of premium leather and CORDURA® AFT fabrics that are super tough and durable. The 100% RPET REPREVE® laces and webbing are quick drying and sustainable. The removable O FIT Insole™ and BLOOM™ technology make for all day comfort, arch support, and sustainability. The bend midsole uses ACT Intelligent PU™ technology that is gender specific for tailored comfort that makes for a lightweight feel. The asymmetrical anatomical TPU heel clip provides additional support when you're out on the trails. The Bend outsole offers superior grip no matter where your adventures may take you. Lace up a pair of the Sypes Low Leather hiker from Oboz and seize the day.
- B-Dry Waterproof nubuck leather uppers with durable CORDURA® AFT mesh fabric & TPU overlays for added breathability
- 100% rPET REPREVE® laces
- rPET webbing and quick-dry lining
- O FIT Insole™ BLOOM™ offers arch support, is removable, and uses sustainable algae biomass
- Bend midsole features ACT Intelligent PU™ technology that is responsive and gender specific for anatomical support
- Asymmetrical TPU heel clip gives comfortable, supportive ride
- Bend outsole provides superior grip and traction for a variety of surfaces and terrain
Oboz was founded in 2007 by a group of people who used to work for big-brand-footwear, who decided to come together to found a shoe company built on one principle: True to the Trail. This philosophy guides both the Oboz business ethics and shoe design process. The company's technology is inspired by common sense and experience. In addition to quality technology, with every pair of Oboz shoes bought, the company plants a tree in partnership with Trees for the Future.