Oboz Sphinx Pull-On Insulated B-Dry Pinedale 85502 (Women's)
Item # 30151
$179.95 $116.00Write a review
You may also like:
Perfectly suited for mountain town life or urban winter adventures, the Oboz Women's Sphinx Pull-On Insulated Waterproof boot combines the functionality of insulation and weather protection with street smart aesthetics and a convenient slip on design. The boot's hybrid oiled waterproof nubuck leather and ripstop fabric upper strikes a great balance of weight and durability. An elasticated and zippered side panel eliminates the need for lacing while making it easy to slip your foot in and out of the boot. Oboz's B-Dry membrane provides waterproof protection while still offering breathability and wicking away sweat to keep feet dry and comfortable. Cozy warmth is provided by 200 gram Primaloft Bio synthetic insulation. A high-performance insole is a cut above what you'll find in most hiking boots and provides plush foam under the heel and forefoot, a shock-absorbing and stability-enhancing heel cup, and arch support. In the midsole, compression molded EVA provides long-lasting cushioning. The premium Vibram XS-Trek Arctic Grip Canmore rubber outsole utilizes a winterized compound to ensure confident traction even in snow or on ice. Slip into protective warmth and cushioned comfort this winter, in the Sphinx Pull-On Insulated B-Dry boot from Oboz.
- Waterproof, oiled nubuck leather and textile uppers feature water-resistant medial zippers
- B-DRY waterproof/breathable membranes let sweat escape while keeping moisture out
- PrimaLoft® Bio™ recycled insulation keeps feet warm
- O FIT insoles made with BLOOM™ algae foam support the arch and put the feet in a neutral position
- BLOOM is a plant-based, performance-driven foam made with algae biomass; algae is renewable feedstock sourced from lakes and ponds at high risk of algal bloom
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsoles with TPU heel clips provide support and comfort
- Vibram® Arctic Grip all-terrain outsoles made of Vibram XS Trek rubber are designed for icy days
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Oboz was founded in 2007 by a group of people who used to work for big-brand-footwear, who decided to come together to found a shoe company built on one principle: True to the Trail. This philosophy guides both the Oboz business ethics and shoe design process. The company's technology is inspired by common sense and experience. In addition to quality technology, with every pair of Oboz shoes bought, the company plants a tree in partnership with Trees for the Future.