Irish Setter by Red Wing Wingshooter 6'' NMT Cognac 83632 (Men's)
Item # 23086
$189.95Write a review
- Non-metallic toe
- Traditional lace-up front
- Full grain, waterproof leather upper
- Removable PU footbed
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Rubber-EVA Traction Tred
- Protection standard: ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH
- ULTRADRY™ WATERPROOFING SYSTEM: Combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasing comfort and performance
- HEAT-RESISTANT OUTSOLE: Sole has been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.