Irish Setter by Red Wing Wingshooter 6'' NMT Cognac 83632 (Men's)
Item # 23086
Average rating:Write a review
- Non-metallic safety toe
- Traditional lace-up front
- Full grain, waterproof leather upper
- Removable PU footbed
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Rubber-EVA Traction Tred
- Protection standard: ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH
- ULTRADRY™ WATERPROOFING SYSTEM: Combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasing comfort and performance
- HEAT-RESISTANT OUTSOLE: Sole has been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Great boot 02/04/2021
This is a great boot right out of the box. True to size. The price was very good also and receipt was rather quick. No complaints and will be purchasing from Dodd's in the future.
Looks good 02/12/2021
Looks good, haven't used them a lot to give exact feedback on durability.
Best boot ever worn 03/07/2021
Best boot I've ever owned. I will be buying a second pair
The best boot all around the world
They last for ever
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.