Vionic Tide II Black (Women's)
Item # 18649
$69.95Write a review
Welcome warm weather with a splash in the Vionic with Orthaheel Technology Tide II. This women's thong style sandal just might be the most comfortable flip-flop you'll ever try. The patent leather upper is lined with a webbing and textile that is soft against the foot. The podiatrist designed, built-in biomechanical orthotic footbed features arch support and a deep heel cup. This means your foot is cradle in comfort with each step. The dot design on the footbed assists with grip for a sturdy step. The Tri-Planar Motion Control design delivers stability along the three planes of motion, helping to align the foot and avoid pronation. A geometric-patterned tread on the outsole provides dependable traction on a variety of different surfaces, so you'll feel safe, comfortable and cool in the Vionc Tide II with Orthaheel Technology. Vionic with Orthaheel Technology footwear may improve alignment and offer natural pain relief for foot pain, heel pain, knee pain, aching legs and plantar fasciitis.
- 1st Ray Flexor Zone™: multi-density orthotic in the forepart of the shoe to aid big-toe function for easier movement
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Built-in biomechanical orthotic with arch support and deep heel cup
- EVA footbed with dot pattern
- Geometric-Patterned Tread
- Lightly padded textile lining
- Lightweight, waterproof construction
- Medium/Wide (B-C) width
- Medium-density EVA midsole
- Rubber sole
- Tri-Planar Motion Control: Helps to reduce pronation by providing support and stability along the three planes of foot motion
- Webbing and patent leather upper
- Webbing toe post
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Vionic with Orthaheel® technology offers sandals, shoes, and slippers in streamlined silhouettes with podiatrist-designed technology. The innovative Orthaheel technology helps reduce over-pronation, which can improve foot function and relieve common pains like plantar fasciitis, and knee and back pain. Vionic footwear is recommended by the American Podiatric Medical Association, recognizing the innovative technologies brought forth in these stylish designs.