Vans Ultrarange EXO Hi MTE-1 Pewter/Drizzle VN0A5KS551P (Women's)
Item # 28056
$129.95 $81.00Write a review
Activity-inspired, purpose-built, and designed to protect you from the elements, the UltraRange Exo Hi MTE-1 from Vans blends the comfort and get-you-there features of the UltraRange family with the protection from the elements that only the MTE franchise can provide. This new design combines the UltraRange’s signature comfort UltraCush™ foam cushioning mid-sole with traction from MTE’s reverse lug outsole, built using Vans’ classic all-condition rubber. It also features enhanced thermoregulation properties, the new HydroGuard Wrap, a breathable Old Skool-inspired upper, and a revamped rubber toe and forefoot shape to provide an optimal fit without sacrificing Vans design DNA. The UltraRange EXO Hi MTE-1 is made with leather, textile, and synthetic uppers.
- Water resistant suede and synthetic uppers
- Zonal Primaloft® Insulation package uses a high-quality microfiber thermal insulation system to mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, keeping you warm without retaining water.
- The new HydroGuard Wrap provides a splash and puddle guard around the shoe and over the toe, resulting in a reliable, comfortable, breathable water resistant system.
- Single-density OrthoLite® sockliner and UltraCush™ EVA midsole with a TPU heel cradle allows air to circulate, helping move moisture away to provide a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.
- Aggressive UltraRange EXO lug pattern is ready for variable terrain and street performance. Toe picking treads and a higher toe bumper provide grip and protection.
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Vans was started in 1966 by brothers Paul & Jim Van Doren along with partners Gordon Lee and Serge Delia as the Van Doren Rubber Company which manufactures shoes on the premises to sell directly to the public. On the first day 12 people purchased shoes which they were able to pick up that afternoon. Through the years we have come to know Vans for their vulcanized construction, waffle outsoles, and up-to-the-minute style. Their simple design, paired with their ability to stay on trend has made Vans an iconic look that everyone wants in their wardrobe.