Timberland Pro Switchback Low Brown TB0A5N72214 (Men's)
Item # 30747
You may also like:
An all-purpose work shoe ruggedly built in a low-cut style demanding work where extra ankle support isnít needed. The Switchback Low by Timberland Pro has it all. With safety and comfort in mind Timberland Pro combined a composite safety toe, with electrical hazard protection along with Timberlandís Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed. Coated with waterproof leather uppers, an internal waterproof membrane to provide maximum waterproof protection. Featuring a breathable, moisture-wicking ReBOTL fabric which contains at least 50% recycled plastic. All meets an enhanced heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsoles. Finished with a flexible cement construction, and a fiberglass shank for structural support, and a lightweight EVA midsole. The Switchback Low by Timberland Pro provides traction, durability, and comfort for you to conquer every day.
- Coated waterproof leather upper for abrasion resistance with an internal waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Mark II oily wet #3 on American Olean tile at .40
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
In 1973 Timberland set a new American standard by crafting a waterproof leather boot with durability and protection for outdoor enthusiasts. Timberland still represents craftsmanship, integrity and excellence three decades later.