Timberland Solar Wave Mid Wheat Nubuck TB0A2BPV231 (Men's)
Item # 27208
$129.95Write a review
The Solar Wave style from Timberland is a hybrid sneaker/hiker that has the perfect touch rugged style that makes for a perfect daily staple in anyone's closet. This style is responsibly made with Better Leather, sourced from a sustainable tannery. Additional eco-conscious materials include the ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic, the GreenStride™ sole made of 75% renewable sugar cane and responsibly sourced rubber. The comfortable footbed also uses 70% bio-based materials. A rubber lug outsole offers tread whether you're hitting the streets or out hiking for the day.
- GreenStride™ sole made of 75% renewable sugar cane and responsibly sourced rubber
- Upper in nubuck Better Leather from a sustainable tannery rated silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices and ReBOTL™ fabric
- Durable ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Footbed made from 70% bio-based material
- Defender Repellent Systems® treatment to prevent stains
- Rubber lug outsole for grip
- Lace-up style
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1973 Timberland set a new American standard by crafting a waterproof leather boot with durability and protection for outdoor enthusiasts. Timberland still represents craftsmanship, integrity and excellence three decades later.