Timberland Solar Wave Mid Wheat Nubuck TB0A2BPV231 (Men's)
Item # 27208
Average rating:Write a review
The Solar Wave style from Timberland is a hybrid sneaker/hiker that has the perfect touch rugged style that makes for a perfect daily staple in anyone's closet. This style is responsibly made with Better Leather, sourced from a sustainable tannery. Additional eco-conscious materials include the ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic, the GreenStride™ sole made of 75% renewable sugar cane and responsibly sourced rubber. The comfortable footbed also uses 70% bio-based materials. A rubber lug outsole offers tread whether you're hitting the streets or out hiking for the day.
- GreenStride™ sole made of 75% renewable sugar cane and responsibly sourced rubber
- Upper in nubuck Better Leather from a sustainable tannery rated silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices and ReBOTL™ fabric
- Durable ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Footbed made from 70% bio-based material
- Defender Repellent Systems® treatment to prevent stains
- Rubber lug outsole for grip
- Lace-up style
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
Great company! 02/16/2022
i was skeptical to buy. i've never heard of the website at all but i took the chance and i'm glad i did! i've been looking for these shoes for months, not only did they come quick, they were in such good condition! i'll definitely be returning to buy more shoes!
In 1973 Timberland set a new American standard by crafting a waterproof leather boot with durability and protection for outdoor enthusiasts. Timberland still represents craftsmanship, integrity and excellence three decades later.