With the fit of a fashion boot but the specs of the work boot, the Timberland Pro Hightower 6" work boot is what you need for a day on the job. The durable upper is made of waterproof full grain leather with a waterproof membrane to completely protect against the elements. The alloy safety toe protects without adding too much weight and the cement construction adds flexibility and reduces break-in time. Timberland Pro’s anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones creating all day comfort and the fiberglass shank provides underfoot protection and lateral stability. Work wear doesn’t have to be uncomfortable or bulky and the Timberland Pro Hightower 6” is proof.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- Waterproof membrane
- Made specifically to fit a women’s foot
- Traditional lace up front with back pull tab
- Alloy safety toe
- Cement construction
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-fatigue technology
- Non-marking all-weather TPU outsole that is slip, oil, and heat resistant to 248⁰F
- Meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards
In 1973 Timberland set a new American standard by crafting a waterproof leather boot with durability and protection for outdoor enthusiasts. Timberland still represents craftsmanship, integrity and excellence three decades later.