Timberland Pro Drivetrain Comp Toe Grey/Blue TB0A1ORR065 (Men's)
Item # 23330
$109.95 $79.00Write a review
Enjoy a work shoe specifically designed for you. Timberland’s Drivetrain comes with a multitude of features in a low profile. This ultimate women’s work shoe has a composite safety tow constructed with CarbonShield™ technology, electro static dissipative protection, and all weather outsoles to keep your feet in top shape while you show them how it’s done. The toe of the Drivetrain features a TPU overlay for enhanced durability and traction, while the breathable mesh linings have an anti-microbial treatment to help block any developing foot odors. The anti-fatigue footbeds are durable, have dynamic arcs, and also aid in moisture management. This shoe is also slip, oil, and heat resistant. Enjoy your work with Timberland’s Drivetrain.
- SD35 footwear meets ESD voltage thresholds when tested in accordance with F2412, F2413 and F2892 standards
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield™ technology
- Lace-up closure
- Cement construction
- Anti-fatigue footbeds are durable and resilient, with dynamic arches and open-cell polyurethane covers for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance
- Mesh lining with anti-microbial treatment
- Ariaprene™ mesh uppers
- Rubber and PU midsole
- Fiberglass shank
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1973 Timberland set a new American standard by crafting a waterproof leather boot with durability and protection for outdoor enthusiasts. Timberland still represents craftsmanship, integrity and excellence three decades later.