Timberland Lincoln Peak Dark Brown TB0A2G54931 (Men's)
Item # 27884
$114.95Write a review
You may also like:
A combination of rugged durability and long lasting comfort make the Lincoln Peak Waterproof Mid hiker from Timberland a go-to pair for the trails. This hiking boot features premium waterproof leather uppers to keep you dry when the weather is rough. The traditional lacing system features rustproof speed-lace hardware with lace hooks for a secure, adjustable fit. Comfortable, breathable lining is constructed with ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic. The EVA foam midsole absorbs shock and keeps you light on your feet on long hikes. The rubber lug outsole provides traction on rugged terrain. Gear up for the outdoors in the Lincoln Peak Waterproof hiker from Timberland.
- Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Rustproof speed-lace hardware with lace hooks
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
- Compression-molded EVA-blend foam midsole for high-rebound cushioning
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic bottles
- Toe bumper and heel piece made from climbing rubber
- Rubber lug outsole
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1973 Timberland set a new American standard by crafting a waterproof leather boot with durability and protection for outdoor enthusiasts. Timberland still represents craftsmanship, integrity and excellence three decades later.