Timberland Pro Boondock 8'' Composite Toe Brown Oiled TB09267214 (Men's)
Item # 29271
$219.95Write a review
You may also like:
The Timberland Pro Boondock 8'' is tough and rugged for your tough and rugged jobs. Timberland reinforced their Boondock men's work boots with Ever-Guard™ leather and molded rubber toe protectors for abrasion-resistant performance. These waterproof boots also feature lightweight cushioning and rugged lug outsoles to conquer any job site. Designed for hard work and wear, the Boondock 8'' composite safety-toe work boots from Timberland are waterproof, protective, and exceedingly durable.
- Premium waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Vibram Fire & Ice outsole for optimal performance in any temperature, durability, and traction
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE: Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE: Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-18a, ASTM F2413-18, ASTM F2892-18 and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 standards
Don’t think this is the most comfortable work boot you’ve worn? No problem. Send it back within 30 days of purchase and we’ll replace it or issue you in-store credit.
*Customer will be responsible for shipping costs
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1973 Timberland set a new American standard by crafting a waterproof leather boot with durability and protection for outdoor enthusiasts. Timberland still represents craftsmanship, integrity and excellence three decades later.