Teva Original Universal Pottery Black/Taupe 1004006-PBTP (Men's)
Item # 27557
$49.95Write a review
You may also like:
The Original Universal Teva sandal has stood the test of time, and is a style for taking you anywhere. This classic Teva sandal features durable polyester webbing straps with adjustable hook-and-loop closures at the toes and bridge for a truly universal fit. The straps are also quick to dry so you can strap into these with confidence across rivers and beaches. The molded EVA midsole features heel cupping for all day support and comfort while still feeling lightweight underfoot so they won't weigh you down. The outsole is constructed of durable rubber that provides added traction for all your adventures.
- Water-ready polyester quick-dry webbing upper is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet
- Universal Strapping System™ features multiple points of adjustability for a perfect fit with hook-and-loop closures
- Upper made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®: these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Added Microban® treatment keeps controls odor
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1984 Mark Thatcher built the first sports sandal out of inspiration and a little ingenuity. Ideal for rafts and rapids of the Colorado. His creation combined the spirit of a sandal with the soul of a shoe. Teva® soon became synonymous with a better way to amble through the outdoors.