Teva Midform Universal Halcon Black Multi 1090969-HBML (Women's)
Item # 27555
$59.95Write a review
The Midform Universal sandal from Teva is the perfect, versatile combination of outdoorsy vibes with an urban platform design to keep up with the latest trends, whether you take them around town, on the beach, or on your next trip to a music festival. The Midform Universal sandal features durable polyester webbing straps with adjustable hook-and-loop closures at the toes and bridge for a truly universal, custom fit. The straps are also quick to dry so you can strap into these with confidence across rivers and beaches. The molded EVA midsole features heel cupping for all day support and comfort while still feeling lightweight underfoot so they won't weigh you down. The outsole is constructed of durable rubber that provides added traction for all your adventures.
- Water-ready recycled polyester quick-dry webbing upper is earth-friendly, durable and dries quickly after getting wet
- Universal Strapping System™ features multiple points of adjustability for a perfect fit with hook-and-loop closures
- Upper made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®: these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- Approx. 1.25" platform height
Write a review | No reviews for this product.
In 1984 Mark Thatcher built the first sports sandal out of inspiration and a little ingenuity. Ideal for rafts and rapids of the Colorado. His creation combined the spirit of a sandal with the soul of a shoe. Teva® soon became synonymous with a better way to amble through the outdoors.